We have developed a SIPTU-USI partnership and we launched it publicly at the SIPTU conference.
This agreement provides for joint actions, mutual support, and the further development of our relationship into the future. Some of the benefits include;
- We will work on join initiatives and research which you can see some mentioned below.
- USI members and officers get appropriate information, advice and consultation in respect of any workplace difficulty the member encounters through the SIPTU Workers Rights Centre.
- The SIPTU Young Workers Network will be open to USI members and officers.
- SIPTU membership benefits (car insurance, discounts etc.) will be extended to USI members.
- A Students’ Rights at Work; campaign will be ran by USI and SIPTU annually.
Learn more about SIPTU HERE